Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh, the memories...

Hello friends!

I just spent the weekend with Alaina, my coworker, roommate, and best friend from the summer in West Virginia. We had a great time hanging out, remembering stories, and talking about our experience together. Since I am feeling so reminiscent, and since the summer played a pivotal role in this journey toward youth ministry, I decided to just post a few pictures from my summer. Perhaps in the upcoming days I will share some more stories about my experiences with YouthWorks.


The four staff members: me, Alaina, Krista, and Adam, singing goodnight to the youth.


Singing at a nursing home, a weekly activity.


A bunch of the Kids Club kids on the steps at our housing site.


Me with some of the awesome youth I was blessed to meet this summer: Landon, Clay, Chandler, Kyle, and Eli.


There were four YouthWorks sites in WV, all within an hour and a half of each other. Here are a bunch of the staff on the Fourth of July.


Our wonderful town of Logan. "The Friendliest Town in West Virginia"

No comments:

Post a Comment